Baked Fish in Mayo & Mustard.
You can cook Baked Fish in Mayo & Mustard using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Fish in Mayo & Mustard
- Prepare 1 lb of White Fish.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 dash of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Dillweed.
Baked Fish in Mayo & Mustard step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Place Fish in Lightly Greased Shallow Baking Dish.
- Combine Mayo, Mustard, Onion, Cayenne, and Dillweed in a Bowl until Blended.
- Spread Mixture Evenly onto the Fish.
- Bake at 400°F for 18-22 Minutes until Fish Flakes Easily.