Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice). Nasi Goreng Kampung, Malay Countryside Fried Rice When I was in Johor Bahru doing my teacher's training stint, I had Ainur, a Malay and Ting, a Sarawakian as my housemates. A Popular Malay Style Fried Rice: Nasi Goreng Kampung. Village style fried rice, otherwise known as Nasi Goreng Kampung is a Malay style fried rice.
Just be sure the rice is thoroughly cooled. Simply Mamá Cooks Recommended for you Check out this video to cook the authentic Nasi Goreng Kampung using Seri-Aji Nasi Goreng Kampung seasoning. Tonton video cara-cara membuat Nasi Goreng Kampung yang asli. You can have Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice)
- Prepare 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- You need 1 of chicken skillet (cut diced).
- Prepare 4 of garlics (chopped).
- It’s 1 of shallot brown (chopped).
- It’s 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of sambal terasi (balachan).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Condiment.
- You need of Prawn crackers.
- It’s of Chopped chilies.
Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods – and I'm betting you will love it too. 🙂 In this article, I will explain how to prepare the nasi goreng famous in Malaysia called nasi goreng kampung (village fried rice). The taste of this nasi goreng is entirely different from other Asian and Chinese fried rice, with the use of the chili paste, kangkung (water spinach), and ikan bilis (anchovies).
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) step by step
- Prepare all ingredients (chop garlic and shallots, cut diced skillet chicken, beaten the egg and sprinkle with a little bit of salt).
- Heat the pan, sauteé garlic and shallots until golden brown and fragrant, then put the chicken in..
- Add some water, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked, put the overleft rice in. Then followed by the sambal terasi or balachan. Season with sweet soy sauce and sugar..
- Stir everything together until the rice all turn color. Lastly, put the beaten egg in and mix all of them until it is cooked..
- Serve with prawn crackers and chopped chilies..
Resepi nasi goreng kampung yang simple daripada saya dan menjadi kegemaran keluarga saya. Bahan-bahan boleh ditambah atau dikurangkan mengikut selera masing-masing. The is a way you can easily cook Kampung Fried Rice with just a few simple ingredients. Anchovies and kangkung are the two main ingredients for Kampung Fried Rice. You can reduce the chillies if.