Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour cream. The Best Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas: Like the best bar food in the world, but right in your own kitchen.
In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin and salt. I actually prefer using ground beef in quesadillas because it is a little easier than using chicken or steak. You can have Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo
- Prepare of marinade.
- It’s 5 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of marinated chipotle chili.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 650 grams of beef steak.
- It’s of quesadilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- It’s 8 of flour tortilla.
- It’s of pico de gallo.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh jalapeño pepper.
- It’s of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
These quesadillas use a burrito-style filling which consists of taco seasoned ground beef. These baked quesadillas are the absolute best because it's quick and easy and made in sheet pan and baked in the oven! Quick and easy dinner with these ground beef quesadillas. Starting with ground beef and making your own taco seasoning, this is a perfect weeknight meal.
Beef quesadilla & pico de gallo instructions
- Chop the chipotle chilli and the garlic and put into a bowl..
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to yhe bowl. Add the remaining marinade ingredients besides the meat..
- Chop the beef and add to the marinade sauce and reserve for at least 2 hours..
- Drain the marine sauce and saute the meat until cooked and juicy. Grate the cheeses..
- Heat a couple of drops of oil, put the tortilla, the cheese and the beef (asuch as you like) and remove once the tortilla is turning btoen and the cheese has melted..
- PICO DE GALLO: Chop all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Dress with some oil, the garlic powder anf the salt and pepper..
This recipe for Shredded Beef Quesadillas is inspired by the quesadillas sold at a small eatery in Langley Park, Maryland, located within the Washington, D. Smoky and full of flavor, this Chipotle Beef Quesadilla Recipe makes an easy dinner or lunch that is fast and easy. In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt. I chose ground beef as a quesadilla filling over steak because it's inexpensive and cooks up fast.