You can have Pork Salpicao using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Salpicao
- It’s of Pork Tenderloin.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- You need leaves of Parsley or onion.
Pork Salpicao step by step
- Slice the pork tenderloin into cubes and marinate with olive oil, salt, grround pepper and garlic powder. Set aside for 20 to 30 mins.
- Saute garlic until brown. Set aside.
- Add the oil marinated pork in the heated pan together with the oil marinade. Cook until it turns brown..
- Add half of the browned garlic. Stir. Add the Worcestershire sauce and oyster sauce. Continue to cook in high heat until pork is tender. Add water if necessary..
- When the sauce has completely evaporated, add the butter and continue to cook until it melts..
- Transfer in a serving plate and garnish with parsley or onion leaves.