Pork loin stove top. Keep in mind, however, that the cooking technique will differ from that of an outdoor grill. If you have been wondering how to grill pork tenderloin on the stovetop, well today is your lucky day! This recipe is similar to my grilled chicken on the stovetop , where I sear the meat on a grill pan first, and then I finish cooking it in the oven.
With temperatures in the upper nineties on the way, I took a deep breath and cooked the pork loin on top of the stove. Prepare the pork tenderloin by removing the white membrane. Heat the frying pan to medium and add the olive oil. You can have Pork loin stove top using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork loin stove top
- You need of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rose petals.
- Prepare 3 large of stalks celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 4 quart of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of nonpareil capers.
- It’s of pork.
- You need 5 lb of pork loin.
- It’s of vegetables.
- You need 2 lb of mixed vegetables, broccoli, cauliflower, orange and yellow carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Filé.
Mix all of the remaining ingredients together in a small dish. Add salt and pepper to the tenderloin. Read the Pork tenderloin on the stovetop? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Pork food community. Stove-top cooking and pork chops are a match made in heaven.
Pork loin stove top instructions
- Put everything except mixed vegetables and file in a pot bring to boil covered..
- After 2 hours of boiling add mixed vegetables cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes. Add file stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Remove the pork loin and slice put back into the vegetables and broth. Cover and reduce to simmer.
- Let cook 5 minutes add the Filé. Stir well. Cook covered 15 minutes take off the heat let sit 10 minutes. Serve, hope you enjoy!.
- Optional: Serve with your favorite hot sauce you can freeze the extra broth..
Cooking pork on the stove can lock in more moisture, and there are multiple ways to go about it. Heat the butter in a large skillet. Pork loin works well with quick sauteing in just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Remove the pork to a plate, and deglaze your pan with chicken stock, wine or a mixture of the two, scraping all the brown bits of pork off the bottom of the skillet. Here's one of the best pork medallion recipes I've found.