Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies.
You can have Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Ground cumin.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 50 g of 4% yogurt.
- You need 0.5 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of lemon.
- You need 0.25 tsp of smoked papriks.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 0.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 0.25 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 0.25 tbsp of cumin.
Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies step by step
- Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Place the chicken breast(already cut into 2.5cm chunks) in a sealable plastic bag then pour in the marinade. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Mix and mash the chicken to completely cover it in marinade..
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour but for best results overnight. After marinade assemble the kabobs..
- Pre-heat oven to 215° C / 415° F.
- Evenly devide the kabob pieces into wooden skewers. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken..
- Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Cook for 15-18 minutes, until the outer edges are brown and the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice for a side dish. I suggest steamed veggies or basmati rice..