Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts. Stay home then let's cooking at your kitchen, I would love to share my Japanese pro recipe for everyone on this opportunity. Please enjoy your cooking time guys ! Japanese way of cooking rice takes time but rice is fluffier and not soggy.
Sprouted brown rice is a healthier option than regular rice and it is easier to digest. We have directions for how to cook sprouted brown rice in three ways. You can use an instant pot, a rice cooker, or cook it the traditional way on the stove top. You can have Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts
- It’s 450 g of Rice.
- Prepare 380 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 30 ml of Soy sauce.
- You need 45 ml of Sweet sake.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 120 g of Aralia sprouts.
- You need 30 g of Tempura crunchy.
- It’s 30 g of Ginger.
For the spring taste, this mixed-rice with bamboo shoots is one of the best choices. You can also add in a pot the ingredients of your choice like carrots and cook To enjoy the taste of fall, put the ingredients you like, such as mushrooms, in a pot with the autumn salmon and let them boil all together. Is Japanese rice the same as sticky rice? What kind of rice is sushi rice?
Taste of spring, Japanese cooked rice with Aralia sprouts step by step
- Soak a kombu seaweed into 380ml water in a pan for making dashi stock then simmer it with low heat 30 min and cool it down in room temperature. If you don't have time that you can use dashi powder instead..
- Peel the hard part outside of alaria sprouts by finger, wash it by running water well..
- Cut a ginger to shred, roughly cut vertically for aralia sprouts..
- Wash the rice, put it rice cooker and add all seasonings and ingredients except tempura crunchy. If you have time wait for 30 min then turn on it..
- When it's cooked, add tempura crunchy and mix it well. Keeping heat it for 10 min then ready for dinner !.
- The detail for this recipe is shown in my video on YouTube →「Coozy Life Japanese Rice」Thank you, have a wonderful cooking time guys (^_-)-☆.
Learn everything you need to know about Japanese rice in this article today. In fact, the regular Japanese rice is commonly cooked plain for everyday meals, whether it is for Japanese curry, donburi rice bowls or to make. (See About rice cookers.) You can cook non-Japanese style rice and other grains in a rice cooker too. Japanese rice, or japonica rice, is a very particular variety. For traditional Japanese dishes you simply cannot substitute long-grain rice, jasmine rice, basmati rice, Carolina type rice, and so on.. Rice Bean Sprouts Recipes on Yummly