Hamburger Velveeta Stovetop Caserol. Great recipe for Hamburger Velveeta Stovetop Caserol. One night I was going through my pantry and stumbled across the shelf stable ingredients. I thought of my mom's green bean casserole and voilà, just beefed (and potatoed) up :).
It uses ground beef, velveeta, corn tortillas Juicy Lucy Burgers. justapinch.com. It uses garlic powder, ground beef, velveeta. These recipes with Velveeta are creamy, luscious, and rich but easy enough for weeknight meals. You can cook Hamburger Velveeta Stovetop Caserol using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Velveeta Stovetop Caserol
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef (80/20).
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1/2 packages of Velveeta Cheese (2%).
- It’s 4 can of Cut Green Beans.
- You need 2 can of Diced Potatoes.
Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well. Brown ground chuck in a large dutch oven. Drain any grease and add the crushed tomatoes, Onion Soup mix and water. Add Velveeta Shells and cheese, mix well and serve with hot rolls.
Hamburger Velveeta Stovetop Caserol step by step
- Brown hamburger on medium heat in a large pot, then drain..
- While hamburger is browning, cube the Velveeta, then set aside..
- Add the package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix to the browned hamburger. Cook for 4 minutes..
- Open and drain all cans (green beans and potatoes), then add them to the pot..
- Next add the Velveeta, stirring occasionally until it melts. I left it simmering on the stove for an hour before serving..
- If mixture is too thick, you can add a splash of milk or water to thin..
BROWN meat in a large skillet until cooked through, drain if necessary. Ground Beef Casserole II I had thawed out some nice bone-in ribeyes tonight, but ended up just cooking The Cajun's for him because I wasn't really in the mood for a steak. If making your own stuffing or using another brand just follow package directions. This easy broccoli stuffing cheese casserole recipe is easy to customize. You can use other variations of soup such as cream of chicken or cream of celery.