You can cook Chocolate Granola using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Granola
- It’s of old fashioned oats.
- You need of slivered almonds.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of pure maple syrup.
Chocolate Granola instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, stir everything together until thoroughly combined and the oats are all moistened. Spread the oat mixture onto the baking tray and bake for 25 or so minutes, until it's starting to dry out. Then remove the tray from the oven and let it sit out to crisp up. Once its cooled, transfer it to an airtight container. Store for up to 1 week..