White Fish Lasagne.
You can have White Fish Lasagne using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Fish Lasagne
- It’s 3/4 pints of milk.
- Prepare 5 fillets of white fish (bone & skin removed).
- Prepare 1 envelope of parsley sauce.
- It’s 1 of little margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 of little grated cheese.
White Fish Lasagne step by step
- Cook the fish in the milk for about 20 – 30 minute. When cooked remove from the milk and flake.
- Add a little margarine and the parsley sauce mix to the milk and stir continuously till it starts to thicken then mix in the flaked fish till thoroughly combined..
- Preheat the oven to about 200C. In an ovenproof lasagne dish spread an even layer of the fish mixture in the bottom, top with a sheet of lasagne repeat this till all the mixture is used making the top layer of fish mixture. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top..
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 35 – 40 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the lasagne sheets cooked.