Wifey’s Chicken Tacos. Boil and shred chicken, save some of the chicken stalk. Mince and sauté onion with butter in a large pan. Add chicken, tomato sauce, and a bit of chicken stalk to pan over medium heat until moist consistency Wifey's Chicken Tacos My wife, Alex's, mom taught her to make these.
You can easily double the recipe, as it freezes well. I always have some on hand in the freezer. Use this in place of plain shredded chicken; and it will kick an average Mexican recipe up a notch (IMHO). You can cook Wifey’s Chicken Tacos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wifey’s Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts halved.
- It’s 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of knorr chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 8-12 of tortillas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crumbled Cojita cheese.
See great recipes for Wifey's Chicken Tacos, Wifey McMuffin too! My mom and I have an easy and very tasty snack we have prepared for you guys. (As I learn how to cook in prepping to be a wife etc one day.) Plus Mom giving great #. I have shredded chicken many times for taco's. Smoked whole chickens, let cool to shred, mixed with my homemade taco seasonings in pan on stove to give a mexi taste.
Wifey’s Chicken Tacos step by step
- Boil and shred chicken, save some of the chicken stalk.
- Mince and sauté onion with butter in a large pan.
- Add chicken, tomato sauce, and a bit of chicken stalk to pan over medium heat until moist consistency.
- Add knorr to taste and let simmer until flavors mix, about 5 mins.
- Lightly fry tortillas on separate pan greased with butter.
- Scoop chicken onto tortillas and sprinkle with Cojita cheese.
- DONESKIES! Take a photo & let us know if you did anything differently!.
Within no time my Rosemary Chicken Tacos were ready. Place chicken breasts in pan with broth (I have used frozen, as well as fresh- frozen adds to your cooking time). This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake recipe is healthy, easy, and baked in the oven to make the perfect weeknight version of this classic dish. Done casserole/open faced style so prep is easy but all the delicious flavors you still love. I partnered with Pace ®, America's Favorite salsa for tacos to bring you your next go-to favorite taco night recipe.