30 minute Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make!
You can absolutely make these magic cookie bars without it. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. Sprinkle the nuts over the coconut. You can have 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- Prepare 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Gently pat the mixture down so the surface is even. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic".
30 minute Magic cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
These are perfect for when you want cookies or a baked treat but you don't want to be measuring out a bunch of ingredients. You can totally eyeball the ingredients and be totally fine. You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. To serve, lift the bar out of the pan using.