🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮.
You can cook 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- Prepare of For salsa:.
- Prepare of Chopped jalapeño.
- Prepare of Chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Served with:.
- It’s 1 of warm large tortilla.
🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 step by step
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.