Creamy Coleslaw. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing. This creamy coleslaw recipe is great for potlucks or to serve to your family on a busy weeknight. For me, this is the best coleslaw recipe because a package of shredded cabbage and carrots really cuts.
It's quick to prepare with packaged shredded coleslaw mix but fresh-tasting, with homemade dressing. Try this with your next cook-out. This easy, creamy coleslaw recipe seems to please even those picky "I hate coleslaw" people which makes it great for potlucks and cookouts. You can have Creamy Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Coleslaw
- You need of coleslaw dressing.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of creamy coleslaw.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 2 of carrots shredded.
- You need 2 of green onions sliced.
It's a great balance of sweetness, creaminess, and. My favorite creamy coleslaw stays crunchy, not soupy, and gets a bit of bite in this slightly sweetened, vinegar-spiked coleslaw dressing. Creamy Coleslaw is the perfect salad for any meal. Serve it with barbecue, fried fish or tacos.
Creamy Coleslaw step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar celery seed, pepper and salt..
- Add cabbage, carrots and onions. Mix together..
- Cover and put in fridge for 10 minutes to let flavors meld and the salad to chill..
I love the thick creamy coleslaw dressing and it has the best balance of tangy and sweet. This deliciously creamy coleslaw is the perfect side dish for your barbecue, picnic and summer potluck! Classic cole slaw of deeply flavored, sweet-and-tangy cabbage. The secret is to do a rapid purge of Creamy Coleslaw Recipe. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science.