Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp. How to make Chinese Napa Cabbage with Dried Shrimp Stir Fry. Napa cabbage also known as Chinese cabbage is used a lot in Chinese cooking. It has a lot of vitamin A and C.
Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp MY VERSION. FAMILY ALL TIME FAVOURITE A FLAVOURFUL DISH. Chinese cabbage is used in the filling of numerous Chinese dumpling recipes. You can have Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp
- It’s of PAN FRIED CRISPY FOR TOPPING 1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chop garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried shrimp /prawn and pounded.
- Prepare of TOPPING OPTION2.
- You need 2 slice of baked bacon cut in small pieces.
- Prepare of OYSTER SAUCE /ABALONE SAUCE /CHICKEN BOUILLION.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce /abalone sauce /chicken bouillion mix in one cup of water.
- It’s 6 cup of napa cabbage cut on thick strip.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chop scallion for garnish.
Here, Napa cabbage is paired with ground pork, green onion, and Asian seasonings in this recipe for potstickers dumplings—those tasty dumplings that are pan-fried on one side and then steamed. You can serve the potstickers on their own or with a dipping sauce. A simple and delightful dish-stir-fried napa cabbage with dried shrimp (and straw mushrooms). Straw mushrooms are optional but I put them into the stir-fry as I had some leftover in the fridge.
Napa Cabbage With Bacon And Dried Shrimp instructions
- with oil in pan fry garlic and pounded dried shrimp till fragrant and set aside half of it as topping ,.
- in pan put the oyster stock then add napa cabbage and bring to a boil for 2 minute then off heat top garnish and topping.
Drain noodles over cabbage in colander to wilt cabbage. Transfer noodles and cabbage to serving bowl, add sauce and toss to combine well. So Dried Shrimp and Dried Mushrooms are the same yet quite different from the fresh stuff and each has evolved its own extensive repertoire in the Chinese menu. For this simple braised vegetable dish they add a tasty and exciting layering of flavor that perfectly complements the sweet and tender cabbage. Place shrimp on top of the cooked cabbage, and return the skillet back to the stovetop and allow the pan juices to reduce to a nice glaze, stirring occasionally.