Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Start Your Day Right With Our Quick & Easy Breakfast Casserole. What I love about cheesy keto bacon cheeseburger casserole, is that you can prepare the quick and easy cheeseburger casserole while you are waiting for your oven to heat to the required temperature. Try a mix of Monterrey Jack and bleu cheese crumbles with some added mushrooms for an amazing Black and Bleu inspired casserole.
Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! You can even serve this dish for breakfast. Sometimes making a delicious Keto meal doesn't have to be so complicated. You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Sirlion 85/15.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 448 g of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups of Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of "Sweeties" Mini Bell Peppers Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/2 of Large Yellow Onion Diced (200g).
- Prepare 12 Slices of Smithfield Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
Something warm and comforting like this Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole can whip together pretty quickly, and even be something that the whole family can be please with. Feel free to top it off with your favorite hamburger toppings (keto-friendly of course). With common ingredients, this easy keto cheeseburger casserole recipe is a one-dish low carb dinner for the whole family. Check the tips & variations for the best skinny low carb cheeseburger casserole ever.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- Brown Ground Beef, strain off excess grease and add beef to large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon and then crumble into pieces after cooled. Add to large bowl..
- Dice vegetables and add to large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of bag of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend to large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl crack eggs and whisk smooth.
- Add cream and tomato paste to small bowl and whisk smooth.
- Pour small bowl mixture into large bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture from large bowl into casserole dish and top with shredded swiss and remaining 3 Cheese Blend.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
While traditional cheeseburger casseroles normally contain high-carb ingredients such as pasta, this keto cheeseburger casserole version is the ultimate low-carb main dish. It's ready in under an hour and is a keto-friendly main course that everyone will enjoy. Put your "two all beef patties, special sauce, tomatoes, cheese, pickles." AND bacon into a keto casserole. And then I found this keto-friendly bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe. Now, I can indulge in my favorite cheat meal, minus the "cheat" part.