Liver Fried Rice. Nigerian Fried Rice must be the best thing that happened to birthday parties, weddings, street parties, picnics, special events and occasions. Another Fried Rice Recipe How to Cook Nigerian Fried Rice [Video] It is so easy to prepare that you can even cook it every weekend in your own home. Bring to a boil, add rice.
Heat oil in skillet on med hi. Nigerian Fried Rice is a very simple yet delicious recipe. This version relies on a ton of fresh vegetables, Beef Liver, and a little bit of Oil for crisping it up. You can have Liver Fried Rice using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Liver Fried Rice
- You need of Diced Carrots.
- It’s of Green beans chopped.
- It’s of Liver boiled and diced.
- You need of Green peppers.
- You need of Green onion.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Peas.
- It’s of Vegetable oil or magarine.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Stock.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare cubes of seasoning.
- Prepare of Fresh peppers blended.
- It’s of Fresh pepper sliced.
- It’s of Cabbage sliced.
- You need of Clean water.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s of Salt.
The added beef liver gives the fried Rice a very nice rich but subtle taste, and this is why it is one of the most popular choices in Nigeria. Serve the liver warm over a bed of rice with the onions on top. Or, serve up some mashed potatoes and gravy on the side, either way… it's gonna be good.. I would like to share my recipe for Liver and Onions with you for taking away the strong liver taste or pan fried bitter taste.
Liver Fried Rice instructions
- Dice, chop, slice all the needed vegetables before you start anything. Dice the boiled liver and set aside. Add hot water to your peas for some minutes to soften a bit. Parboil your rice for some minutes, rinse with clean water and set aside. Put the chicken stock, curry, thyme, blended fresh pepper as needed, 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil in a clean pot. Add water to it if needed, that's enough to cook the rice. Place the pot on heat, add seasoning cubes, salt..
- Once the stock water starts boiling, add your parboiled washed rice to it and stir with a wooden spatula, cover to cook. When it's done drop from heat. Turn the rice in another clean bowl. To prevent it from cooking further and turning soggy. Place a clean dry pan on heat, add two cooking spoon of vegetable oil or melted magarine..
- Add little curry and thyme to the heated oil to enhance the flavour. Sauté the onions,add the green beans, peas, carrots, cabbage,sweet corns, liver and allow to cook for some minutes. Add seasoning cubes to the vegetables, taste for salt. Turn the vegetables in a bowl big enough to contain. Place the fry pan on heat again, take one cooking spoon vegetables and two cooking spoon fried rice. Mix together and stir with a wooden spatula for about 1 or 2 minutes..
- Put the stir fried rice in a clean dry pot. Continue the process of stir frying until the vegetables and rice is finished. Serve and eat..
I salt and pepper the liver. Place the chicken livers in a colander, and rinse with water. Whisk together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl until well blended. The Best Beef Liver With Rice Recipes on Yummly Venezuelan Beef Liver And Onions, Creole Liver And Rice, Fried Beef Liver Gently rinse liver slices under cold water, and place in a medium bowl.