" Jello Popcorn ". Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook just until jello and sugar are dissolved. Pour over popcorn and mix well.
Making Jello Popcorn is so easy. You can start with either air popped popcorn or microwave popcorn. Popcorn is nice, but Candied Jello Popcorn is amazeballs! You can cook " Jello Popcorn " using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Jello Popcorn "
- You need 1 of box jello- not sugarfree (4&1/2 servings ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 10 cup of popped popcorn.
Jello popcorn is a fun, lightly candied popcorn treat that can be easily made into jello popcorn balls, or as a loose popcorn snack. This post may contain affiliate links. You can share this treat in a big bowl, or you can buy cute bags and give the popcorn as gifts. Place a Medium to large bag of popcorn (pre-popped) into a large pot.
" Jello Popcorn " instructions
- Spray or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Boil sugar, jello , corn syrup & butter. Pour a small amount of popcorn in a mixing bowl. Drizzle small amount of jello mixture over popcorn. Mix with a spoon..
- Transfer to your cookie sheet. Repeat till all popcorn and jello mixture is used up. Bake at 250º. For 15 minutes. Salt at the end..
If you do not have a pot you may wash your sink good and dry it good to use it. She suggested that we make Jello popcorn. Jello Popcorn, the color and flavor possibilities are endless! So, I've shown you Peanut Butter Popcorn, Cherry Cotton Candy Popcorn and Chocolate Popcorn. Line a baking dish with parchment or foil.