Meatza!. In recommended design methods there are introduced correction coefficients td cover the effects of bypass and leakage streams (see VDI-U%rmeatZas.
You can have Meatza! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatza!
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef or 3/4 pound ground beef mixed with 3/4 pound italian-style sausage.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried oregano or italian seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of sugar-free pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of Parmesan or romano cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of Toppings (peppers, onions, mushrooms, or whatever you like) olive oil (optional).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl and with clean hands, combine the meat with the onion and garlic, and a teaspoon of oregano or italian seasoning(if using). Mix well..
- Pat the meat mixture out in an even layer in a 9 × 12-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes..
- When the meat comes out, it will have shrunk a fair amount, because of the grease cooking off. Pour off the grease and spread the pizza sauce over the meat. Sprinkle the Parmesan on the sauce (if using), and then distribute the shredded mozzarella evenly over the sauce..
- Top with whatever you like, green peppers, banana peppers, mushrooms, olives, anchovies. Frozen broccoli "cuts" work perfectly. You could also use meat toppings, such as sausage and pepperoni, but they seem a little redundant, since the whole bottom layer is meat..
- Drizzle the whole thing with a little olive oil (if using; its really not necessary)..
- Put your Meatza! 4 inches below a broiler set on high. Broil for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown..