Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork.
You can have Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork
- It’s 1 of Bone in Pork Shoulder.
- Prepare of Pork Rub of choice.
- It’s of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Apple Juice.
- You need of Tinfoil Pan.
- It’s of Tinfoil.
Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork step by step
- Take your pork butt and cover it in yellow mustard. This is a binding agent for the seasoning and will cook off. You can also use olive oil..
- Liberally apply your run to all sides of the butt..
- Set your pellet grill to 220-235.
- When the smoker heats up put the butt directly on fat side down..
- Smoke for around 4 hours or until it hits the stall temperature of 150-160. Pour apple juice on it every hour..
- After the butt hits the stall temperature pull it out and put it in the tinfoil pan. Pour some apple juice in the bottom and cover with tinfoil. Put the butt back in the smoker until it reaches 195.
- When the butt hits 195 pull it out but leave it wrapped. Let it sit for about 1hr then unwrap and pull it and enjoy.