Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can have Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 loaf of French or Italian bread sliced into 1-2 inch slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need As needed of Chessse grated.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°.In a mixing bowl mix onion,tomato,Olive oil,salt,oregano and black pepper and chopped garlic. Take a French loaf and cut into 1-2 inch slice..
- On a baking sheet. Toast bread for about 3 minutes.add tomato mixture and than add mozzarella cheese on top.bake for 3-4min or till cheese melt. Sprinkle oregano on top.Serve with tomato sauce..
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.