Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish. Plain Naan is obviously delicious but Stuffed Naan is more tasty, there are different types of Stuffed Naan : Potato, Paneer, Dal , Cauliflower etc.
By :Instant Indian Cookbook – Rinku Bhattacharya. You just can't go wrong with naan—it combines the comfort of fresh baked bread with a uniquely Indian twist. There's nothing like a flaky, crispy Roti, Naan or a Paratha to go with your favorite Pakistani & Indian dish. You can have Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney
- It’s of Naan=4 cup all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of curd.
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of carom seeds optional.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s 3-4 of Potato mixture=boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of carom seeds.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon red chilli powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- It’s Half of teaspoon chaat masala.
- It’s Half of teaspoon garam masala.
Learn how to make them step-by-step. While naan, the leavened flatbread traditionally cooked in a tandoor, tends to be the go-to choice of bread in most Indian food establishments—especially in its garlic variation—the Indian subcontinent is. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely free.
Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney step by step
- Mix potatoes with all ingredients and make a perfect potato mix.
- Now make a soft dough of all purpose flour but except kasoori methi and adding other ingredients as well.keep it aside for 2 to 3 hour.i did it whole night.
- Now after resting dough.make more smooth by kneading again dough and keep adding some butter too.
- Now make small small balls and make flat with hands then add 1 spoon potato mix and again close it and with hands start making round or oval shaped.
- Spread kasoori methi and wet your hands then stick it with water.
- Put on tawa or any medium heated pan.
- Stay at very low flame to cook inside properly.
- After cooking from both sides properly spread butter and some garlic chopped.garlic is actually optional.then little bit press it to make soft and serve yummy potato naan.
Besides, Potato is also an expert in the protection of your digital currency. Parboiled baby potatoes cooked to perfection in a gravy made of tamarind sauce, jaggery, fried onions, garlic, chillies and spices. Watch recipe: Asparagus and Artichoke stuffed Potatoes. Naan, Kulcha, Phulka, Rotti, Paratha and Chappati, all of these are basically Flatbread type of cuisines made from atta. Preparation of these are almost similar except to some small variations.