Egg roll. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This egg roll recipe is truly a family favorite. My husband, Doug, makes them often for family meals and my sister serves them every Tuesday night at the restaurant she owns.
Brush beaten egg on top point. Set aside and repeat with remaining filling. Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants. You can cook Egg roll using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg roll
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese or swiss cheese.
- It’s of Oil.
An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork, and other fillings inside a thickly-wrapped wheat flour skin, which is fried in hot oil. The dish is served warm, and is usually eaten with the fingers, dipped in duck sauce, soy sauce, plum sauce, or hot mustard, often from a. These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. The perfect make-ahead appetizer for any event!
Egg roll step by step
- Beat the eggs in a bowl then season with salt and add the milk..
- Spread a thin layer of oil on your pan. Then pour a small amount of the egg mixture just enough to cover the pan..
- Add cheese on top then carefully roll the omelette into a log shape. Roll as tightly as possible. The first roll usually isnt perfect but its okay..
- Slide the rolled egg back to the other side and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Once its done, set aside to cool before slicing. Slice tamagoyaki into 1/2 inch slices..
- Serve warm :).
Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. How to Roll Egg Rolls: I have been totally disappointed with the quality of the Egg Rolls that the local Chinese restaurants in my area have been serving. So I decided to make my own. Here I'm going to show you how to roll them. To get a recipe on how to make the stuff.