Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free.
You can cook Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
- It’s 2 of white fish filets.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- You need 3 of limes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of course sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free instructions
- Mix juice from limes, rice wine vinegar, Olive oil, water, salt, cayenne, garlic and onion powder..
- Heat oil on medium.
- Coat fish filets in corn starch generously..
- Place filets in hot oil, cook until browned on one side, about 3 mins. Flip..
- Add wet mix to filets and let simmer for 3 minutes on low heat..
- Enjoy with Pico de gallo, sharp cheddar and white corn tortillas..