Ginger Chicken lollipops. Dip the meat end of the chicken lollipops into the batter. The choices of dipping sauces are practically limitless: spicy garlic chili sauce, sweet chili sauce, ketchup, or anything you like. Either way, these amazing chicken lollipops are just so juicy, succulent, and such a treat to the entire family, including picky eaters.
The proper term is called 'frenched'. Indian food blog on healthy vegetarian and chicken recipes with step by step pictures for easy cooking The spicy masala which coats the chicken lollipop consists of red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, turmeric, soy sauce, vinegar, corn flour, salt etc. Chicken lollipops that we get in restaurants have a deep red color as they add artificial color to it. You can have Ginger Chicken lollipops using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken lollipops
- It’s 5 of Chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ginger, peeled and crushed to paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli Powder (adjust to your taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice (used one whole lime).
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry.
Chicken Lollipops Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Lollipops (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Lollipops ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Lollipops Recipe Grilled Chicken Recipe: A crispy and juicy Indian chicken dish that is most popularly found in the snacks menu of every Indian restaurant. Coated with a luscious batter with garlic and ginger paste, chicken wings are. Chicken lollipop recipe – A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings.
Ginger Chicken lollipops instructions
- combine all ingredients except corn flour and oil and let it marinate and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes..
- Add corn flour and deep fry the chicken till its done.
- Serve with hot chilli sauce or any dip of your liking 🙂 very delicious Ginger Chicken lollipops are ready !!! Enjoy :D.
I make chicken appetizers often at home and it is our most preferred way to enjoy chicken. We try to cut down eating fried appetizers in restaurants as we do not known the quality of oil and other ingredients used. Most times they are loaded with MSG & food color as well. Baked Chicken Lollipop – these drumsticks are perfect finger food appetizers and are shaped like lollipops. Segments of chicken wings marinated with spices and deep fried until crisp.