Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs. Mix cinnamon and sugar together sprinkle or roll the fry peanut butter and jelly Puffs in the cinnamon and sugar mix.. fried; jelly; puff; If you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, try this Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly recipe! Made using Italian bread (you can also use Texas Toast), eggs, brown sugar and Panko bread. Peanut Butter is taken to a State Fair level as it's wrapped in buttery dough and deep fried to a golden, crispy, explosive peanut butter puff!
Paired with ice cream its definitely going to be your new favorite sweet dish. Deep frying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Any given Peanut Butter &/or Jelly Puff tends to taste more like PB&J, rather than peanut butter and jelly. You can have Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs
- You need of Batter Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need of The peanut butter and jelly.
- You need 6 slice of Whole wheat bread or white bread whichever one you prefer.
- You need 1 of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 of Grape jelly or jam you can even use strawberry jelly or jam whichever one you prefer.
- You need of Topping part.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon cinnamon.
That is to say, it's difficult to discern the nuances of each sticky-sweet component at play, since they all kind of get mucked up together. But from my evaluation, this is (surprisingly) a jelly-forward cereal. Wrap dough around filling and pinch shut. Place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet.
Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs instructions
- Heat up oil in deep frying pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the water, oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients make sure to get all the lumps out..
- spread the peanut butter and jelly on each slice of bread as if you're making yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Cut each peanut butter and jelly sandwich into 4 squares you should have 12 peanut butter and jelly squares.
- Dip each peanut butter and jelly Square into the batter mix then deep fry in hot oil for about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly golden brown.
- When lightly browned on each side take out and place on paper towel to soak up oil.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together sprinkle or roll the fry peanut butter and jelly Puffs in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- And it is ready to serve hot or cold is good very good with a nice ice cold glass of milk.
- 10th instruction enjoy guys :).
If desired, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top before baking. The Craziest Fair Desserts from Carnival Eats. All peanut butter and jelly sandwiches should be made with brownies for bread. As if that weren't enough, the whole thing is deep-fried afterward.. Chocolate and peanut butter combine for a deep-fried delight on a stick before getting a coating of crunchy bacon.