Mini Ghost Cupcakes. Bring to room temperature before decorating.) Mini Ghost Cupcakes – bite-sized mini cupcakes topped with ghoulish vanilla buttercream ghosts. I am a firm believer that mini cupcakes are the BEST. You can't eat just one, and if you can than you have super human strength and I envy you just a little bit.
Mini Ghost Cupcakes MyRecipes. chocolate chips, cool whip, mini chocolate chips, cupcakes. Since cupcakes are so super simple, I decided we would make these super fun Marshmallow Ghost Cupcakes. They were super easy and so super cute. You can have Mini Ghost Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Ghost Cupcakes
- You need 1 of Mini muffin pan (I got a 24 cup one).
- You need 3 packages of Jiffy chocolate muffin mix (or you can buy one package of cake mix like I did. ).
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla or cream frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of Chocolate chips.
Grab yourself a boxed cake mix, marshmallow cream, butter, and powdered sugar. You can use cupcake sprinkles (that's what I had planned to use) for the eyes and mouths. Mini Candy Corn and Ghost Cupcakes are adorable and easy to make. Great for Halloween parties, school functions, or any time you want to eat a quick, two-bite Halloween cupcake treat!
Mini Ghost Cupcakes step by step
- First read and follow directions on whatever kind of mix you bought. Most need one egg and some milk. Some need just water. (You get what I'm saying I'm sure.).
- Preheat oven to 400°F (if you used the jiffy packages I did). If not follow your mix directions..
- Third grease your muffin pan. Add mini muffin papers in your pan..
- Forth pour the muffin paper 1/2 way with your mix. (Should have already mixed it until it was smooth).
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until you can put a toothpick in the middle and it's not gooey. ( your mix might have a longer cooking time)..
- Take out and let cool for about ten minutes or so. Then take a teaspoon and put a dot of frosting on the top of your muffins, Smooth out over the top (do this to all of your muffins.).
- Then grab you chocolate chips and both eyes on all of them as well. ( if you want you could have also bought a little tube of chocolate frosting so you can make a smile on them). I used red food coloring and a toothpick to make my smile..
- Now eat (severs six people if they get four each).
See more ideas about Halloween desserts, Halloween treats and Halloween food for party. These easy ghost cupcakes are simple to decorate and the perfect treat for your Halloween party. My favorite no-fail chocolate cupcake is topped with a swirl of marshmallow frosting and a chocolate face is piped on for spooky cuteness. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. These simple Halloween Ghost Cupcakes are a fun way to decorate cupcakes for Halloween.