Chorizo Quesadillas. Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle pan to high heat. Cover half the tortilla surface with shredded cheese, bits of chorizo or andouille, and. Chorizo sausage is great in a quesadilla.
The cheesy the better I say. Place quesadillas on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Add some oil to the skillet over medium heat. You can have Chorizo Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 8 oz of chorizo.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onions and green peppers.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of extra large flour tortillas (La Banderita brand).
- You need 12 slice of quesadilla cheese (verolé queso brand).
Transfer chorizo to a medium bowl. All Reviews for Chorizo Quesadillas – of Reviews. Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle pan to high heat. Cover half the tortilla surface with shredded cheese, bits of chorizo or andouille, and chopped scallions.
Chorizo Quesadillas step by step
- In a medium pan add olive oil, and chorizo on medium heat. Using a spatula break the chorizo link up until it resembles ground beef..
- Add in onions and bell peppers and cook got 5 minutes. Stiring occasionally. Add lime juice and cilantro, and turn heat down to low..
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, add tortilla (1 at a time) and spread 1/3 of the chorizo mix onto half of the tortilla. Top chorizo mix with cheese, and gently fold tortilla in half..
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Slice quesadilla's into quarters and serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresher sliced avocados, roma tomatoes, sour cream, and my favorite herb… cilantro, along side with sliced limes…. I eat them with everything fyi!.
All measurements are approximate and you should adjust according to your tastes and what you have on hand. Stir in the chicken and tomatoes. Put half the tortillas onto baking sheets. Spread a little chicken mixture on each one. Scatter over the cheese and coriander.