Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta. When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips. Cook penne according to package instructions.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious dinner the whole family will eat, look no further. This Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a family favorite at our house. It also beats going out in the cold and paying a tip. You can have Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 of small tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need To taste of cajun seasoning.
Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. Cajun chicken pasta is so creamy and rich with a spicy kick that keeps you digging in for more. It is a great way to mix up your usual weekly meals. The cajun spice will wake up your tastebuds and your night!
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
It is a meal you will be excited to make and even more excited to eat! Enjoy this easy dinner recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta! This is a great copycat recipe for Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta. And definitely one of our favorite pasta recipes! Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box.