Spicy rice. As the recipe indicates it is spicy. This Nando's Spicy Rice is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. This Spanish rice-inspired spicy tomato rice recipe is super easy to make and is always a crowd-pleaser.
The Best Spicy Rice Side Dishes Recipes on Yummly Lake Powell Spicy Rice, Spiced Rice, Spicy Turmeric Rice – One Versatile Side Dish! And this recipe is so quick and simple! You can have Spicy rice using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy rice
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1.5 of tlbs chicken tomato boulion.
- You need 2 of serano pepper.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Pea and carrot mix.
- You need 2 cans of chicken.
First fry diced onion and red pepper, then add in a few simple spices. A big batch of Mexican Rice flavored with onion, garlic, and spices is the perfect side for tacos, fajitas, or enchiladas. Making your own Mexican Rice is far healthier , albeit a little more work, than making a packaged rice. But a homemade Mexican Rice won't have any preservatives and you can keep the sodium level down.
Spicy rice step by step
- Cut dice onions, tomatoes.put in pan Add pea and carrot mix, chicken and Saute till onions transparent..
- Add chicken stock and rice also tomato chicken bouillon, bring to boil then reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 min. Should be done..
Gordon demonstrates how to cook this simple rice dish. Spicy Thai Rice – One pot, easy and delicious Thai-style spicy rice with toasted peanuts, fresh basil and dried Thai chili. A beautiful bowl of rice-glory that you really need to try very, very soon. Mix the rice regularly and re-cover with the lid to ensure the rice doesn't stick. Pour in the rice, stir once and return to the boil, then turn the heat down a little so that the water is boiling steadily, but not vigorously.