Buffalo Tuna salad. 🙂. Greek-Style Tuna Salad. "This made a really good, easy, healthy lunch. I served it on a bed of lettuce tossed with a tiny bit more dressing." Tuna Salad with a Kick. "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy! I used fresh cilantro from the garden.
For salmon I might replace basil with fresh dill, but basil would probably be good too. 🙂. This avocado tuna salad is an easy and healthy lunch option! How to Make This Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe. You can cook Buffalo Tuna salad. 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Tuna salad. 🙂
- It’s of Tuna IN WATER (not the vegetable crap). 🙂.
- It’s of Franks hot sauce.
- You need of Banana peppers.
- You need of Bell peppers (i get different colors to give it beauty).
- Prepare of Mayo.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Zesty bread and butter pickle chips.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Salt + table pepper.
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, using a fork to break up the tuna and mash in the avocado. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan tuna salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable!
Buffalo Tuna salad. 🙂 instructions
- Drain your tuna (or give it to your cat).
- De-seed and rinse them out and TEAR THEM UP WITH YOUR HANDS (this helps seal in the juices of the bells).
- Cut up your zesty bread and butter pickles and banana peppers on a cutting board dump a lot of hot sauce in a mixing bowl along with your tuna and other stuff and mix well. And you good to go. best served on crackers (and im not talking about me). 🙂.
Of course, it's not going to taste exactly like tuna, but it will. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish. Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette. More tuna recipes you might enjoy are Tuna Salad Wraps, Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak on Arugula and Canned Tuna Ceviche. When buying canned tuna, I prefer pole caught, wild albacore.