Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts.
It's rich, cheesy and quick dinner for a weeknight feast! Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. You can cook Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- It’s 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- You need 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- It’s 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- It’s 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- It’s 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
An easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole that comes together quickly and tastes just like the chicken and broccoli casserole you remember from your childhood!. This recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, keto-friendly, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. Pour sauce over chicken, broccoli, and almonds; top with crushed pork rinds. Broccoli cheddar is an amazing combination!
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
So we made a delicious, low carb Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Casserole that's perfect for dinner any night of the week! There would just need to be some simple adjustments made to make this low carb chicken broccoli casserole with cream cheese and chicken in your slow cooker or Instant Pot. To slow cook, all you'd have to do is toss all the ingredients into your crock. To make clean up easier, you can use a liner but it's not essential. Keto Broccoli Casserole Recipe – Easy low carb broccoli cheese bake recipes – great idea for dinner or a Ketogenic friendly side dish.