Amanda's paleo frittata. Great recipe for Amanda's paleo frittata.. For a paleo diet you aren't supposed to use salt but after cooking I added a little salt and pepper to taste. Add oil to a pot over med heat.
Make sure sausage is cooked through, you make need to a little water to the pan to help steam the sausage. While onions are sweating cube potatoes. To a large pot add water, beef seasoning, and all the ingredients. You can cook Amanda's paleo frittata using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amanda's paleo frittata
- It’s 9 of organic eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of organic Spanish onion.
- It’s 2 of organic cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of organic button mushrooms.
- You need 3 of leaves organic tuscan kale.
- You need 3 of pieces of ham.
- You need 1 tbsp of organic parsley.
Squeeze half the lemon over the chicken and slice the other half to place on top. Slice onion thin and place on the outside of the chicken. Delicious, healthy, and great when you're on-the-go, these savory Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Mini Frittatas bring just a bit of "fancy" into your standard egg muffin. ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity and is an in vitro lab test that quantifies the antioxidant activity of foods.
Amanda's paleo frittata instructions
- Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces. Add oil to pan and sautée onions first, then garlic, mushrooms next, and finally the kale..
- Add veggies to a light greased pan. Whisk eggs together and pour on top. Lightly mix eggs and veggies together. Dice the ham and place on top, then sprinkle chopped parsley over everything..
- Put into an oven at 375 until the eggs are set in the middle of the pan, and it's done!.
- For a paleo diet you aren't supposed to use salt but after cooking I added a little salt and pepper to taste. You don't have to use everything organic it was just my choice. You can swap out any of those veggies/meat for your personal favorites..
Flavonoids like quercetin are a type of polyphenol with many purported. Browse hundreds of delicious and easy recipes and desserts, both made-from-scratch and using mixes. Good food has never been easier or tasted better. You can do it, I can help! Place bacon in a large cast iron skillet or in an oven safe sauté pan.