Green curry mussels. These Thai-inspired mussels are made with creamy coconut milk and spicy green curry. They're simple to pull together and full of exotic flavor! A few weeks ago I went out to a restaurant in.
One of my favorite restaurants serves green curry mussels with naan for mopping up the pot liquor. Add my THAI GREEN CURRY PASTE and cook, stirring until it's sizzling and smelling yum. Stir in coconut milk and lime juice. You can have Green curry mussels using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green curry mussels
- Prepare 1 kg of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- It’s 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove (crushed).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Learn how to prepare this Green Curry Mussels recipe like a pro. Celebrating this year's Best of L. You can get canned Thai green curry paste and lime leaves at Asian grocery stores. Mussels are going to get some Thai Treatment with in this delicious recipe of Thai Green Curry Mussels.
Green curry mussels instructions
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
Serve them along with some steamed jasmine rice lightly dressed with lime. Coconut Curry Mussels Done The Caribbean Way. This dish goes well with steamed rice, as the sauce from the curry is divine, or you can mop it up with some french baguette. The key is the freshness of the mussels. Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid.