Gluten free Domino's Pizza cheesy bread.
You can cook Gluten free Domino's Pizza cheesy bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Domino's Pizza cheesy bread
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of hot water.
Gluten free Domino's Pizza cheesy bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large bowl, combine hot water, yeast, and sugar..
- Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes to activate and become foamy..
- Mix in oil and salt; slowly stir in gluten free flour..
- Combine the gluten free dough and knead until smooth, adding more gluten free flour if it's too sticky..
- Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes to rise..
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle and brush with melted butter..
- Fill half of your gluten free dough with garlic powder, cheddar, and mozzarella..
- Fold other half over cheese and pinch edges together..
- Brush with extra butter and sprinkle on extra cheese of choosing..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden..