Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy). Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. These Quick and Easy Mini Breakfast Bites are not only perfect for Mother's Day but are also great any day.
Quick & Simple Breakfast Recipes With. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until thoroughly cooked but still moist. You can have Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy)
- You need 1 can of Libby's Country Sausage Gravy.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (sharp, mild or whatever cheese u like).
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (preferably the layer ones u peel).
- Prepare 3 large of eggs or 5 egg whites.
- You need 1 large of cookie sheet for baking.
- You need 1 can of nonstick cooking spray to keep biscuits from sticking.
- You need 1 small of skillet to cook eggs in.
Make this brunch pizza on the weekend, and freeze individual leftover slices to use for a quick weekday breakfast. Just thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then heat in the microwave in the morning. Shredded Swiss or provolone cheese are delicious alternatives to the Cheddar cheese. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray.
Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) step by step
- Preheat oven to whatever it says on biscuits directions (usually 375°).
- Let oven heat up while u prepare the food (at least 15 mins).
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk until scambled.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet w/ cooking spray just until done over med. to med-high heat (don't brown or overcook & no salt).
- Set eggs aside, open biscuits, flatten them out w/ hands & fingers (not too much though or it will rip the dough).
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray & place flattened biscuits on it.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the sausage gravy on top & spread around but not too close to edges (leave a space around the edges that's about the thickness of index finger).
- Next sprinkle scrambled eggs on top of gravy on all biscuits (do not salt eggs. the cheese & gravy are salty enough).
- Sprinkle the tops with about 1 tablespoon each of cheese (don't use too much cheese. the gravy is salty & too much will overpower).
- At this point u can sprinkle some pepper or dried parsley on top. Now put in oven & bake until biscuit crusts are golden & done! ENJOY!!.
- U can also cook & brown some shredded hash browns & maybe onions or peppers & put on top the eggs before the cheese!.
- Or if u have kids who like bell peppers u can have them use a star or heart or whatever shaped cookie cutter and make shapes out of the peppers & place on top of cheese before baking! Just a couple ideas to make it ur own! :-).
Whisk together eggs and cream in a medium bowl until light and frothy. With a golden egg on top, this is the perfect option for brunch, too! A quick breakfast with a shiny egg on top and runny yolk is just too hard to resist. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal.