low calorie skillet lasagna. It sure makes for an easy weeknight or Sunday night dinner. It's loaded with veggies and whole grain lasagna noodles. Comfort food with ease…You gotta love it!
Best of all, this lightened up skinny dish is made in one pan – no boiling, because the pasta cooks right in the pan! This recipe is packed with goof for you ingredients – lots of veggies, lean ground turkey, antioxidant rich tomatoes – and then paired with just enough cheese to make it amazing. This low carb skillet lasagna is made with cabbage instead of noodles! You can cook low calorie skillet lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie skillet lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of tomatoe chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of broken lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned grated parmasean – I use the garlic and basil one.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese for garnish.
It's hearty, filling, and will totally satisfy that lasagna craving!. This low carb skillet lasagna recipe replaces the noodles with spaghetti squash. I recommend cooking your spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot for the quickest method, but you can also bake it in the oven. In a large oven-proof skillet, cook your lean ground beef.
low calorie skillet lasagna step by step
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoe, tomatoe sauce, water, parsley, oregano, basil , salt.
- Stir in your pasta and bring to a boil. Keep stirring.
- Reduce Ur heat to low and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until your pasta is tender.
- In small bowl combine your egg, parm, and cottage cheese.
- Pour over skillet and cover and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese when serving.
That blogger is Maria Emmerich and I am so excited to share one of the recipes from her new cookbook with you. Top easy low calorie skillet recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Skillet Turkey Lasagna Calories. Over medium heat, in a deep, medium skillet, sautè the garlic in extra virgin olive oil. When the garlic has turned golden and fragrant, add the turkey.