French SimpleYummy Fries. After peeling cut of the round edges from the top and bottom of the potatoes to get even cut fries.. See great recipes for Kapsalon, Canadian Poutine, Hot-Skins Taco Poutine too! Sprinkle mixed herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
Get excited for lunch with these delicious sandwich recipes. Tasty food. how to make simple snacks for begginers. With this technique, you will get the crispest french fries. You can have French SimpleYummy Fries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French SimpleYummy Fries
- It’s 4 of potatoes (long ones).
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 liter of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of pepper/chilli flakes.
A simple yummy and quick food video for lunch. Pour enough oil into a deep fryer to reach at least halfway up the sides of the pan but not more than three-quarters. Take out a friying pan and put it on the heat,pour oil in it. cut the potatoes in to small sticks,and fry it in the pan. serve the french fries with the tomato sause and sprinkle some salt and peper on it. This side dish is quick to fix with frozen potatoes and packaged gravy but has all the traditional greasy spoon comfort.
French SimpleYummy Fries instructions
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel them..
- After peeling cut of the round edges from the top and bottom of the potatoes to get even cut fries. Make sure all the fries are of the same thickness to enable even cooking..
- Place the cut fries in cold water for 2 or 3 minutes and then pat them dry with a kitchen towel..
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the fries in it for 6 to 7 minutes, turning them around in between so they cook on all sides..
- Take out the fries on a kitchen towel to soak excess oil and sprinkle in the salt and pepper/chilli flakes and toss the fries to coat them..
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce or dip..
Here, the countertop appliance provides a perfect shortcut to homemade cannoli (a traditionally labor intensive treat to make). Add onions and season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally until onions are. Pour into CrockPot and add the beans, taco sauce and salsa. See more ideas about Food, Delicious, Recipes.