Amazing! boneless BBQ rib stir fry!!. Amazing! boneless BBQ rib stir fry!! I wanted to use up leftover boneless BBQ rib meat and I sure found a way and this is a new fave of mine!! the interesting flavors that come together is so delicious! The two kinds you'll see most often at a barbecue are baby back ribs and side ribs, or "spare" ribs.
These Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs are ridiculously easy to make! You can make these spare ribs three ways – the oven, air fryer and crock pot! We're in love with Chinese food recipes! You can have Amazing! boneless BBQ rib stir fry!! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing! boneless BBQ rib stir fry!!
- You need 1 packages of boneless bbq rib meat ( use about 4 strips or 3 even depends on how many guests you may have) i bought mine from costco fyi.
- It’s 1 cup of julienned carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced cabbage ( the greenish colored one, not red).
- You need 1 cup of sliced onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 dash of siracha or red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 cup of steamed long grain white rice or if you prefer brown thats cool too..
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to your liking.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Be sure and try our Homemade Stir Fry Sauce that we use on pretty much everything…this delicious Slow Cooker Mongolian Chicken recipe and this Easy Rotisserie Chicken & Broccoli! Stir-fry chopped vegetables of your choice and set aside. Baby back ribs You favorite bbq sauce Adobo pepper garlic powder Oil All purpose flour Vinegar salt and lemon to clean ribs God bless enjoy. Tender ribs fall off the bone for a perfect party appetizer or dinner!
Amazing! boneless BBQ rib stir fry!! step by step
- cook your white rice according to packaging directions.
- cook your BBQ rib meat accordingly as well then chop and dice into small pieces.
- in a wok or a pan add your onion carrots garlic in medium heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil saute for 2 minutes or so.
- now go ahead and add your garlic and cabbage. mix together then add chopped rib meat and soy sauce and siracha or red pepper flakes and fold into your total mixture..
- serve your veggie & rib mixture over steamed rice add soy sauce if you wish.
- eat hot & enjoy!!.
Chinese spare ribs are fall off the bone tender and drenched in a sticky tangy sauce that you'll lick your fingers to get every last drop of. Serve the boneless riblets over jasmine rice with a sprinkle of freshly sliced scallions. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. I know I can always knock up a stir fry using whatever greens I have left in my fridge. Even if I only have green beans and an onion (and some protein!).