Roast Pork Loin. I used fresh rosemary from my garden instead of dried, and added just a little onion and olive oil to the paste rub. Cooking times for roasts are calculated to figure out how long it takes the heat to penetrate from the outside to the inside. This Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Loin Roast is hands down the BEST pork loin recipe.
Wrap pork loin in parchment paper, tucking ends under to seal completely. Place in skillet, and transfer to oven. Remove pork loin from parchment paper, and transfer to a serving platter. You can cook Roast Pork Loin using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Pork Loin
- You need of FOR PORK.
- You need 1 of 2 to 6 pound one in pork loin roast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of FOR PORK SEASONING.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks red ot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of FOR GRAVY.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pork stock, recipe attached in direction step #9 Note, If you don't want to make pork stock use a mixture of low sodium chicken broth and low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pan drippings from roast pork, add butter if there isnot enoughto equal 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Seasoning the pork: You can keep this pork simple and season with just salt and pepper, or you can rub it with any favorite spices or salt-free blend of spices. Doubling this recipe: To make sure you have leftovers for sandwiches or other meals during the week, you can roast a second tenderloin in. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Season the pork with salt and pepper and sear on all sides until golden brown.
Roast Pork Loin instructions
- Preheat oven to 500. Have a roasting pan sprayed with non stick spray ready large enough to hold your roast..
- Score the fat on the top of the pork loin with a sharp knife, not cutting through to the flesh.
- Heat a large skillet with the olive oil.
- Sear pork in hot oil concentrating on browning the fat and quick searing the sides and bottom about 5 minutes total time..
- Mix all.seasoning ingredients small.bowl.
- Brush pork all over lightly with seasoning blend, this makes enough for a large roast if your roast is small.you will not use it all. Just a light coating is needed.
- Place pork roast in prepared baking pan. Bake only 5 minutes at the 500°F then without opening the oven door decrease the oven temperature to 350°F. Roast 40 minutes for the first 2 pounds of meat and 15 minutes for each additional pound of meat.. The internal temperature should be 145 to 150. Remove from oven, let rest 10 minutes before carving..
- Meanwhile make gravy. Heat roasting pan with the 2 tablespoons pork drippings ,whisk in flour until blendeded cook on low 2 minutes.
- Add pork stock (recipe attached below).and simmer until.it is.to your desired thickness. Serve with pork. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352087-pork-stock.
- Serving size will depend on the size of pork loin you cook. For a 2 pound roast it will feed 3 to 4 people. A larger 6 pound roast should feed 6 to 8 people with sides.
Roll the flap of the boneless loin into a cylinder and using kitchen twine, tie the pork loin every few inches. Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife. Place tender loins on a nonstick cookie sheet with a rim. Want to make a dish that looks hard but is actually incredibly easy? A show stopping but EASY Garlic Pork Loin Roast is the way to go and you'll love the savings over the more expensive Perfect Garlic Prime Rib you may have been planning on making for your family holiday dinners.