Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian. Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian Go to semperfryllc.com to watch our video recipes, and get the Hot Sauces and spicy oils used in our dishes. We are one of the only Australian small businesses to make a turmeric paste product. Our Totally Rawesome Golden Activated Turmeric Pastes are high in curcumin.
Here's some reasons theHealthNuttyProfessor thinks you should get munchin': Vitamin A – cleansing the liver and flushing out toxins from the body Turmeric is an amazingly versatile spice, which means there's no shortage of ways you can use it and get its amazing benefits in your life. Scoop out a spoonful of paste and add it to breakfast meals like omelettes, acai bowls, or smoothies, or have it with lunch and dinner in stir-fry's, meat marinades or a salad dressing. See great recipes for Peppermint Ginger Hot Cocoa with Almond milk, honey, cacao powder and Semi sweet chocolate Chips too! You can have Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian
- You need 2 bunch of Three Large Crowns of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of One large Scallion.
- You need 1 of One very large red onion.
- It’s 1 of A sh*t Ton of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Optional (Mild peppers) I didn't use any this time.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Spicy Extra Virgin Olive oil. I'll teach you how to make this next.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Generic Italian Seasoned Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Your choice of meat. Here we used shrimp.
- Prepare 7 clove of large peeled garlic.
- You need 2 pinch of Dried sweet basil.
- It’s 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
Great recipe for Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes. See great recipes for Italian Sausage Stir Fry, Italian Stir Fry too! Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, cumin, maple syrup, and ginger. Pour over cauliflower mixture and stir to combine.
Awesome Stir Fry Semi-Italian instructions
- Chop, slice, & dice ingredients however way you like the most. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add your spicy extra virgin olive oil. Then put your chopped veggies into the skillet and turn up the heat.
- Cover with a glass skillet top and cook the crisp raw vegetable texture out of them.
- Periodically remove cover and stir contents. Recover..
- When vegetables begin to soften, add your cooked shrimp and sweet basil.
- Once vegetables are cooked to your liking, you may add the bread crumbs, and stir in evenly. This measure rids the Stir Fry of excess moisture while adding flavor and texture.
- Leave cover off and let stir fry cook on heat an additional 2 minutes..
- You're done! Top rice, Italian pasta, etc with your Italian style stir fry..
- Or, if you're us, you'll use this stir fry to compliment a skillet grilled Porterhouse steak!.
Top with pine nuts and chili flakes. Then for dinner I made a recipe for the Vegan Mofo Blackest Dish challenge. Funny because I love this dish, it is very dark, but compared to the black rice, the stir-fry looks so brown. XD I thought the super metal dish matchy my spoopy shirt. So you guys get some tummy action.