Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut. See great recipes for Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut too! See great recipes for Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers too! See great recipes for Sauerkraut, Hotdogs, and Peppers too!
Heat everything, but watch carefully to avoid burning. We always ate this with mustard for the sauerkraut and hot dogs. Flavored with garlic, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, peppercorns and bay leaf. You can cook Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut
- It’s 2 lb of beef hotdogs use your favorite.
- Prepare 14 oz of Baverian style sauerkraut the one with caraway seeds in it.
- You need 27 oz of sauerkraut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Add in some bacon or duck fat, some crispy bacon crumbles and sauteed onion. In this sauerkraut recipe, we will make some delicious, golden brown kraut that pairs perfectly with pork chops, sausage or burgers. This semi-homemade sauerkraut recipe is: Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb and a snap to make. Add the cabbage, onions, and carrot.
Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut step by step
- Heat oil add the carrots sauté for 4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add both sauerkrauts to carrots in pan. Add hotdogs sauté covered for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Stir in the sauerkraut and all the remaining ingredients except the salt. Using tongs, remove hot dogs from sauerkraut and place directly on cooking grate over hot side of grill. Toast buns over hot side of grill, if desired. Serve hot dogs with buns, mustard, and sauerkraut. Hot dogs and sauerkraut in pressure cooker recipe.