Eggplant casserole stove top. In large bowl, mix together eggplant, celery, bell peppers, onion, soup, pimientos, eggs, butter (melted) salt and pepper to taste. Add Stove Top, mixing everything together thoroughly. Place the eggplant in a medium microwave safe dish.
This is a simple, minimally seasoned way to make eggplant for dinner, lunch or any meal. (vegan, gluten-free) Stove Top Grilled Eggplant. Hi Everyone, are you looking for an easy side dish to serve at dinner or make for lunch? Try this Stove Top Grilled Eggplant! You can have Eggplant casserole stove top using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole stove top
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pork chops◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 pound of pork chops bone in.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆eggplant◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 29 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 8 ounces of block mild cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of red pepper flakes.
Break the cheddar cheese up into chunks and add to top. Make sure eggplant is good and done. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
Eggplant casserole stove top instructions
- Wash the pork chops. Peel and dice the eggplant..
- Heat a pan and add pork chops. Get them browned on one side. Turn and add spices. Paprika, salt, and garlic..
- After 7 minutes add crushed tomatoes, eggplant, and salt. Pork chops are still cooking..
- Add basil. Cover and simmer 7 minutes..
- Add parmesan.
- Stir in a bit keeping pork chops on the bottom. Cover for 5 minutes..
- Break the cheddar cheese up into chunks and add to top. Add seasoned salt. Cover till melted. Around 13 minutes simmer with cover on. Make sure eggplant is good and done..
- Remove from heat let sit 5 minutes. For those who wish the red pepper flakes add to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Cook the eggplant: Add the eggplant and the white portion of the scallions to the pan. Cook for approximately four minutes, until the liquid has evaporated and the eggplant is cooked through. Add the remaining ingredients: Add the soy sauce seasoning mixture, the hemp hearts and the green portion of the scallions to the pan. Fire up the stove because this collection of easy dinner recipes are perfect for stove-top cooking. Saute onion and mix in bread crumbs in separate bowl.