Chicken Curry. Coriander, cumin, turmeric, fennel seeds, cinnamon, pepper, ground mustard, ground cloves, cayenne pepper and salt – these spices build incredible flavor in this dish. Together they create a homemade curry blend. Olive oil – used for sautéing.; Fresh onion, garlic and ginger – these aromatics add a key depth of flavor.; Low-sodium chicken broth – to.
In this family-friendly chicken curry dish, thinly sliced chicken breasts are sautéed with curry powder and simmered in an aromatic, slightly sweet curry sauce thickened with Greek yogurt. In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Kolhapuri cuisine is known to be spicy and full of flavour. You can cook Chicken Curry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry
- You need of Red, yellow and green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of potato.
- You need of Baby carrots.
- You need of Onion.
- You need 1 of small pack of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry sauce.
- It’s of Chicken.
This dish is no less, chicken curry cooked with a special Kolhapuri masala that uses bold flavours of peanut oil, bay leaf, black pepper and cloves. The unique flavour in this chicken curry comes from the fresh ground spices and grated coconut. Sear first in a bit of oil then remove (no need to cook through). Follow recipe – fry off curry with just the onion.
Chicken Curry instructions
- Heat a wok and add carrot let it stir fry until golden brown then remove.
- In same wok saute onion then chicken.Stir fry until chicken turns golden brown. Add a little water simmer and cover. Let the chicken cook and potato half done. Then add curry sauce and other vege let it cook and add coconut milk. Simmer and season according to your taste.
Add breast back in towards end of sauce simmering, just to finish cooking. Place the chicken and tomato slices into the onion mixture. Quick and easy chicken curry recipe. This is not traditional chicken curry recipe but the easiest way and it so delicious! Follow this recipe to learn how to make creamy chicken curry.