waffle with berry syrup.
You can have waffle with berry syrup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of waffle with berry syrup
- Prepare 6 of frozen low-fat multigrain waffes.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar-free maple-flavored syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
waffle with berry syrup step by step
- place waffle on a large baking sheet. bake..
- pre heat oven 350.
- place waffles on a large baking sheet. bake 350 for 2 to 3 minutes or until warm and crisp.
- while waffle are baking, combine berries and syrup in a 2 cup glass measure. Microwave at high 1 minute or until warm.
- sift powdered sugar evenly over waffles, and serve with syrup.