Kid Approved Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Kid Approved Stuffed Peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid Approved Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 1 of unit 10-12 small or 4-6 big peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomoatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of Spices (see comment below).
Kid Approved Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cut peppers and clean out insides (I keep the little pieces from the top for soup stock, place them in zip lock or Tupperware and place in freezer until needed).
- Place peppers in cake pan with a little bit of water and place in 350 oven..
- Bake for about 20 minutes to get a little soft.
- Combine tomatoes, corn, rice, beans and spices as you seem fit. ****Spices (We add a bit of salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Have some fun and spice it up!) ).
- Stuff peppers with filling, put remaining stuffing around peppers and place back in oven for about 20 more minutes..
- Sorry it is so blunt but I just add whatever I think will be good, and I don?t have an exact number of bell peppers because we used baby ones..