Gluten free Burger King onion rings.
You can cook Gluten free Burger King onion rings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Burger King onion rings
- You need 1 of -quart Oil, for frying.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, cut in ¼-inch slices.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg but I use an eggless egg.
- You need 1 C of Milk, plus more as needed.
- It’s 3/4 C of Dry Gluten free breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Seasoned Salt.
Gluten free Burger King onion rings step by step
- Heat your oil in a deep fryer or Dutch oven until it reaches 365 degrees..
- Then while the oil is heating combine the gluten free flour baking powder and salt in one bowl and set it aside.
- Next whisk the egg and milk together in a separate bowl..
- After that get a wire rack with paper towels or aluminum foil underneath for easy cleanup..
- Then, spread out the gluten free breadcrumbs on a plate or in a baking dish..
- Once the oil is hot enough, dip each onion slice into the gluten free flour and baking powder mixture followed by the milk and egg..
- Set the onion rings on the wire rack, allowing the excess batter to drip off before coating in the gluten free breadcrumbs..
- Fry a few onion rings at a time for about two to three minutes each or until light golden brown..
- Once they're finished, let drain on paper towels and sprinkle with seasoned salt..