Beef Lettuce Wraps. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. Just be sure to have plates or napkins available since the mixture can sometimes drip a little.
Rice: to make the lettuce wraps more flavorful & filling without being overwhelmed with too much meat, we add a base of coconut lime rice. The rice is cooked in coconut milk instead of water which infuses it with a delicious flavor.; Beef: the ground beef is cooked with garlic, ginger, carrot, and green onion. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red. You can cook Beef Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions.
- You need 1 each of Garlic Scape.
- Prepare 1 each of Lime.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 8 each of lettuce leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 each of medium carrot.
Mix the minced beef and pork together. Season with salt and pepper and mix well to ensure the seasoning is evenly distributed. Easy, completely delicious Honey Beef Lettuce Wraps with sweet and savory Asian flavors. Going for an Asian themed meal?
Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- All ingredients were local source, organic, drug free! I didn't add salt because other ingredients replaced it but you can. Prep ahead by chopping garlic, green onion and garlic scape..
- Heat pan to medium with olive oil..
- Heat chopped items through then add beef to pan..
- As you cook the beef through be sure to wash your lettuce. Add Worcester sauce to pan during cooking and stir..
- Wash lettuce and set out like taco shells. Shred carrot and set aside. Juice single lime and set aside..
- When cooked, take off heat and add juice from one lime to add flavor. After lime soaks up then add mix to lettuce and top with carrot and salsa..
Add Shrimp and Veggie Spring Rolls, Hot and Sour Soup, and Baked Cream Cheese Wontons. This post is in partnership with Kikkoman® USA, all opinions are my own. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, pear and Sriracha, if using. I've tried other lettuce wrap recipes and hands down, this one comes the closest to PF Chang's chicken lettuce wraps. Ground chicken is the way to go.