Creamy Tomato Pasta. "This pasta with tomato cream sauce is a less guilty way to get your creamy pasta fix!" Tomato cream sauce – a healthier creamy pasta! This is the first recipe I've made for my website after being away for almost a month, firstly on the annual RecipeTin Family trip to Japan, followed shortly thereafter by a trip with friends to New Zealand. Sometimes the only thing that can solve a long, hectic weekday is a splash of cream.
Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce My favorite pasta sauce in the whole world. Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta. The sugar is important (altho I use Splenda) to help take adge off the tomato taste. You can have Creamy Tomato Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta
- It’s of Fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- You need of All-purpose cream.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of White onion.
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Onion Leeks.
- You need of Butter.
Helpful Home » Recipes » Pasta » Creamy Tomato and Chicken Pasta Bake. Creamy Tomato and Chicken Pasta Bake. What to Serve with Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta. This Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta recipe is kind of a meal on its own, but you may want to add a side dish, like crusty Garlic Bread or No Knead Focaccia Rolls.
Creamy Tomato Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta..
- While boiling the pasta, cut the chicken breast into cubes, season it and cook in frying pan. Set aside..
- Cook the bacon too. Set aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter until golden brown..
- And then, add the tomato sauce and all-purpose cream to the onion & garlic. Put some salt and pepper..
- Add in the chicken and bacon. Stir it well to mix all the flavor..
- Lastly, add the pasta into the sauce..
- Garnish it with some onion leeks or onion spring. Serve..
You can also beef up the recipe by adding some Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Breasts, or browning some Italian sausage in the skillet in the beginning, before the onion and garlic. Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and saute for a minute or so. Pour in the tomato sauce, add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and stir. Creamy Tomato Sausage Penne is the most perfect, quick, easy, wonderfully tasty pasta dish.