Chicken & Tofu Meatballs. Check out rchicken's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. Chicken. unknown. (N) Slang term for cash-money; fairly interchangeable with "Dough", "Moolah", or "Iron" (from Cecil Fielder's dictionary).
The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. A common domesticated fowl widely raised for. Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. You can have Chicken & Tofu Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Tofu Meatballs
- It’s of [Ingredients for Chicken meatballs]:.
- It’s 200 g of ground chicken.
- It’s 200 g of tofu (drain water lightly).
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2~3 tbsp of potato starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sake.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2~1 g of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of [Sauce (mixed in advance)]:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
How to use chicken in a sentence. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. Chickens are passive animal mobs that live throughout the Overworld. Chickens are slower than most mobs.
Chicken & Tofu Meatballs instructions
- Combine all ingredients of the chicken meatballs well in a bowl. Adjust the hardness of the mixture. (If it is too soft, add potato starch) Let it stand in a fridge for about one hour. (after letting it stand, the mixture will be firmer than before).
- Make meatballs. It's really up to you how big or small you want..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan, fry the meatballs until golden brown on both sids. Pour the sauce and cook down until the liquid is almost gone..
One ability unique to chickens, is that they flap their wings when falling, safely floating down to the ground, and avoiding fall damage. A chicken is a common passive mob found in grassy biomes. After the world generation, they spawn individually. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more. Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." Young males are called "cockerels." A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion.